Benefits and Opportunities for Sponsors and Exhibitors:
- As a sponsor or exhibitor your company name will appear in the conference program, on the conference website, and in announcements for the conference.
- Vendors exhibiting will have an additional opportunity to participate in Early Bird Sessions. These sessions provide an opportunity to present your products and services during a scheduled no-conflict time. (Space is limited.)
- Exceptional opportunities to highlight products and services to a targeted audience of librarians who are interested in technology AND who frequently impact purchase decisions and implement new technology-related products and services at their libraries.
- The opportunity to support the library and information technology community.
Exhibit Space (Wednesday): $500
- one table, chairs, electricity, and wireless Internet access
- up to two complimentary conference registrations for vendor representatives
- scheduled no-conflict networking time in an area where a special ‘sponsor reception’ will be held
For conference and refreshments sponsorship your, company name will appear on a placard and/or slide stating sponsorship.
- Materials (vendor supplied) at Registration Table $150
- ¼ page logo in Conference Program $75
- 1-Page Advertisement in Conference Program (black/white) (limit of 2) $150
- Continental Breakfast – Day 1 (limit of 3 sponsors) $350
- Continental Breakfast – Day 2 (limit of 3 sponsors) $350
- Lunch – Day 1 (limit of 3 sponsors) $550
- Lunch – Day 2 (limit of 3 sponsors) $550
- Closing Reception (limit of 1 sponsor) $2,000
- Keynote Address – Day 1 $750
- Keynote Address – Day 2 $750
For more information or questions about sponsorship of Library Technology Conference 2014 please contact:
- Emily Asch, email@example.com — (651) 690-6653
- Ginny Heinrich, firstname.lastname@example.org – (651) 696-6398
- Beth Northcutt, email@example.com – (612) 672-8237